Here?s what you will learn in each of the five modules:
Module 0: Goal-Setting for Financial Fitness
In this first module, you will take a step back before getting into the nitty-gritty of your financial education, so you can define your financial goals with clarity. This sets the stage for all that is to come.
Module 1: Getting Organized
In the official first module of the course, you will work with Alexa to know when to pay yourself, how to separate your business from your personal finances, and how to protect your business against any potential liabilities.
Module 2: Finance Basics
In this module, you will get into the metrics and reports you need to understand to measure your business financial performance. You will also learn how to find and hire an accountant.
Module 3: Multi-Year Business Plan & Budget
This is a critical module where you will develop a financially sound business plan with specific goals, budgets, and projections for future growth.
Module 4: The Finance of Scaling Up
Here, you will learn how to take your business to the next level. You will discover when to hire a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and other employees, and when to offer them equity instead of cash.
BONUS: Venture Capital Fundraising & Pitching
In this final extra module, you will learn about a hot topic?venture capital fundraising?from a pro who has been on both sides of the funding table. You will see behind the scenes of Alexa von Tobel?s pitching process, which allowed her to raise over $50 million in capital.
Throughout this course, Alexa offers in-depth advice like never before, including many incredibly detailed tips and strategies like:
- Key Mistakes to Look Out For When Structuring Up Your Business & Accounts?? You want to make sure you don?t make these missteps when starting your business, as they can cost you a lot of pain and money in the future.
- Creating Your 3-Year Business Plan and Budget?? When starting your business, you want to develop a long-term plan. In this video, Alexa will show you how she has developed her own business plans and budgets and how you can do it too.
- ?The 9 Grid Checklist??? This is a unique system that all of Alexa?s companies have used for rapid, year-over-year growth.
- Tips & Hacks for Creating Your Financial Plan?? A financial plan is complex yet essential when planning your growth. These tips will help you create one without getting bogged down with unnecessary details.
- The Finances of Scaling, Hiring, and Growth?? Growth is necessary, but it has to be done prudently. Alexa shares the financial details that need to be in place when scaling.